2.27.2011

easy breezing sunny day

Sweater: {Josh's closet} Gap
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Shii
Watch: Aldo


This was my Saturday work outfit. I planned to go out after work with some of the girls but It was crazy busy at work and I was so tired I just stayed in. exciting huh?! I remember the times {I feel so old saying that..I'm only 23!} I used to party from Thursday til Saturday sometimes even Sunday. psh how times have changed! lol

Jacket: Gap
Tshirt: Target
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Brown boots: Shii
Earrings ?


At least I wasn't hungover today!
Yup those are the same jeans 2 days in a row. I'm not the only one that does that..right?!

Today was sunny and warm again! yess.. let's keep this going Mother Nature! I spent the day at one of my really good friends, son's 1st birthday party. I haven't seen her since before she had the baby!! Crazy cause we used to spend almost everyday together. It was great catching up and meeting little Tony Ray! He is the cutest little baby. After I went to my mothers house and hung out with my parents, brother, and sister in law. Tomorrow it's back to work & school.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...