1.23.2011

Newest member


I finally got a new tattoo! And I LOVE IT! It's the one tattoo that has the most meaning. Two of my aunts are Breast Cancer survivors and my grandmother was just diagnosed, all on my mothers side. My grandmother was in the hospital for about 2 months but thankfully she is doing much better and is home now. My sister and I wanted to get matching tattoos so we thought nothing can be better than honoring the brave women in our lives. Breast Cancer is such a scary thing to deal with and I'm not even going to lie and say I'm not scared of gettin it one day. Because I am. But really there's nothing you can do but have faith and hope everything turns out for the best.
Unfortunately I don't spend a lot of time with my grandmother and I am sad to say it, but it took her getting sick to make me realized that I should be spending more time with her. I don't want to lose her and regret not going over to her house just to say hi. She only lives 2 blocks away from my mother! So this week I plan on going over to her house to spend some time with her and she is going to teach me how to knit! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...