5.06.2011

Great News

Hey lovelies! So I can't even explain how relieved I am right now!

I didn't talk about it here because I don't want to be a debbie downer and I try to be positive, but for a couple of weeks I've been feeling a small lump on my left breast and was seriously freakin out! And if you've read the post about my HOPE tattoo, you'll know that my grandma & 2 aunts are Breast Cancer survivors. Which of course made me think the worst, but I went to the doctors this morning she said it just feels like normal glands. So thankfully everything seems to be ok. I can breathe normally!

My grandparents
Aunts- Nancy & Sylvia

My momma! : )

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! Cancer is such a scary thing and it's good to know you're okay :)

    I have a very similar family history with colon cancer. Both my grandmothers had it, and one passed away just recently from it. I'll be making sure I start getting checked much earlier than the regular population that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...