8.22.2011

Fall Basics

Basic essentials



So lets face is summer is quickly coming to an end : /  So I've been thinking of some basic pieces I'm going to need soon. I'm not a fan of the cold weather, but when once the temperature goes down, I do love to be wrapped in a big over sized comfy sweater. I also think print scarfs and high boots can make any plain outfit a little more interesting. And I just love this cute trench coat,  I need it. Hopefully after my vacation and moving I'll have enough money to buy it!
Miss Selfridge long cardigan
£42 - missselfridge.com

Knit cardigan
$92 - topshop.com

Miss Selfridge mink coat
£65 - missselfridge.com

Dolce Vita leather boots
$311 - zappos.com

Thigh high boots
$70 - meetmark.com

Floral scarve
$32 - topshop.com

Gathering Eye scarve
$30 - generalpants.com.au

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...