2.26.2012

Party Pants



Swapped blazer (Forever21), H&M T-Shirt, Karmaloop Pants, Target Shoes
Forever21 Necklace & Bangles 

I mentioned that I was slightly obsessed with print pants, I wasn't kidding. I was so happy when I found these pants on Karamaloop, on sale! They are so perfect for spring & summer cause their really thin and so comfortable. It was kinda like wearing stylish pjs. 

I'm off to do some Sunday shopping with Josh. 
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

Note: After seeing the fun link up Sydney from Take me for a twirl is having today, where bloggers are showing their out on the town outfits. I decided to link up with this outfit, because I did where this last night for movie night with Josh. : ) 

4 comments:

  1. So awesome! I love those pants. And your hair is so pretty here! I love how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pants & that gorgeous statement necklace - so pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pants on you and that necklace is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some bold, fun pants my friend! So great to have you on the link up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...