3.09.2012

Day to Night

Untitled #21





While daydreaming of being outside in the warm weather, I decided to put together an outfit I would wear love to be wearing-- strolling around the city iced latte in hand, taking photos, thrift shopping and chatting it up with Josh. Instead I'm working a 12 hour shift : /  

I think this outfit is super cute and can easily be worn during the day and at night. I paired it with a bright belt and flats for a fun daytime look. I picture it with a loose fishtail braid or bun. 
Then switch out the flats for nude heels, take the belt off and leave your hair down with big loose curls. And your ready for a night out! 

What do you think?! 

4 comments:

  1. Great dress! Easily could be worn during the day or at night. Good pick :)

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! I super duper love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so pretty, I love the pink belt and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...