5.26.2012

Dip Dye



Forever21 shirt similar, Old jeans cut and dip dyed similar, Spring flats

First I want to say heyyyy to my new followers! Welcome to my world/closet = ) 

I was only able to get these three shots before I ran back in the house. The mosquitoes were biting the crap out of me. Now I'm so itchy! These shorts are one of the DIYs I did last week. They kinda have a dip dye ombre effect, I'm digging it. They are seriously so easy to do and changes up normal denim shorts. 

Ooh I finally joined the world and bought a smartphone today! So I'm now on Instagram. Username is Melodyrodriguez.

8 comments:

  1. you do always look so sweet!! love your shorts dear!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the shorts came out, you did a great job! You look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is awesome! I love the oxfords and those shorts are adorable :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shorts! Your hair is cute like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is so beautiful! Love the short!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...