5.21.2012

Fedora + High waist shorts



Charlotte Russe blouse, Forever21 Shorts, Spring flats, Braclets from top to bottom: F21,H&M,Lilxurious,Flea Market, Puerto Rico, Fossil watch (borrowed from Josh), Sally Hanson Mellow Yellow nails. 

So I know I should be showing you the DIYs I talked about here, but life took over and a bunch of stuff came up. I have been working on them and some others. Like these red heels. See I'm not a complete liar..lol It's been pouring all day and suppose to stay that way all week, so as soon as that's over, I will def. post outfits featuring the DIYs I've done. 
In the meantime I hope you like this outfit. This is what I wore yesterday to browse the Brooklyn Flea with Josh. We got a little lost driving there, and stuck in a whole lotta traffic coming back, but it was worth it. 

12 comments:

  1. LOVE the fedora. And the high-waisted shorts are such a great summer look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love wearing white and denim together , perfect for spring and summer <3


    There is a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter! :D

    My Fashion Blog: Strawberriespls | Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute, casual look! I may have to steal this outfit. I have a fedora but I never know what to wear it with it (and this is the perfect outfit for it)!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit on you Melody! Casual and cute, love the fedora! Can't wait to see those DIYs.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to meet your blog and your cute outfit. Very charming and stylish.
    I'm a new follower thru Google, hope you follow back. :)

    Andrea*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look incredible! Love the outfit, and l-l-love the bright yellow nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love fedoras. Especially when paired with classics like this. Wonderful outfit. You have great style :)
    Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo beautiful dear!! :)

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that blouse, i've been looking for something like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and casual look! Love the colorful bracelets - so fun :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the yellow nails!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...