I put together this list of what I think are five simple ways to update your fall wardrobe. You can easily mix and match each of these pieces with what you already have in your closet.
1. You might have seen my favorite color for fall post, so you know I had to put a pair of burgundy skinnies on this list. They go with everything! And the color is huge this season. see how I wore them here.
2. I just started wearing lipstick this year and now I love wearing it for a night out. I am dying to try a dark red-plum-burgundy type of color this season.
3. Leather jackets are always "in style" so I think it's finally time for me to invest in a good quality jacket that will last a while. You can style it for an edgy vibe or wear it with a dress for a more girly look.
4. Leopard flats/loafers can be an easy way to add interest to an otherwise basic outfit. Also an easy way to do a little print mixing. see how I did it here.
5. I've been seeing camo print everywhere lately, and honestly I was never a huge fan of it, but when done in the right way it does look good! like this or this. Now I am dying to get my hands on a jacket or a pair of skinny jeans.
What's on your Fall wishlist?!