5.19.2013

Insta-Life Update

I could not agree more!

New quote on my DIY chalkboard + DIY floral headband

Spending time with my big babies Joshie & Layla

I found some Moroccan Dirhams in my jacket and started wishing I was back there. 

Selfies while in traffic
I'm really loving thin dainty necklaces lately.

DIY Croptop. 
I couldn't find a plain white crop for what I wanted to pay 
so I just made one out of a t-shirt I had. Super easy!

Vintage Gap jeans turned into high-waist cut offs. 

DIY Floral headband. 
The flowers are so big! I'm not sure if I'll actually wear it, but I just love floral headbands so I had to make my own. lol I might take it to Miami and wear it on the beach. 

6 comments:

  1. I love that you've been DIYing so much lately. Love the crop top and flower headband!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 20, 2013

    lovely post! I've got the wanderlust too (as noted in my latest blog post)!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my,who wouldn't love this!Well done,babe!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first 2 quotes melody .. thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such awesome quotes :) Love your DIY crop top!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your DIY crop top was such a smart and cute idea!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...