6.04.2013

Miami photo recap

I'm back..again! 
I arrived back from my girls weekend in Miami Monday afternoon. It was a blast! Just me, my bestie, the beach, and some drinks. Just wanted to update with a few photos, if you follow me an instagram you've probably already seen some, sorry for the repeat. I planned on taking good pictures with my camera, but never felt like carrying it around. 

JUMP!

DIY Crop top, high waist cut offs & floral crown/ F21 sandals. 
Top from a random store in Baltimore/Vintage skirt
Thrift silk tank/ F21 Shorts/ F21 sandals

Yummy mimosa breakfast


blurry but I kinda really like this one! This was basically us the entire trip.

Until next time Miami...




3 comments:

  1. I love that first picture. You look SO happy and so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love that jumping picture! Looks like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must've been so much fun! I'm jealous of all your trips :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...