2.25.2011

20 & 23

Blazer: Forever21
Tshirt: Target
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Black boots: Shii
Scarf: my sisters closet

After looking at these pictures I thought:
 I should have put some accessories on
The blazer looks huge from this angle
Why did I do the same pose turned sideways
I like the back round more

PS. I made those pillows! : )

21 & 22 coming soon....Of course the most causal outfits I took pictures of, but the two that are slightly more interesting..nothing. Well I have them on my laptop so they will be posted tonight.

Sweater: Foever21
Tights: Target
Boots: Shii
Necklaces: ? {some store in Miami}



I finally booked the flight for mine and Josh's vacation!! I love going on vacation! But really, who doesn't?! Exploring new places, having no worries, waking up whatever time I want. I love it!
Just 6 months to go! hahaa..

that's a lot of exlimantion points, I'm just really excited lol

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog !

    See my first giveaway on : http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...