1.01.2013

Happy New Year!


Ann Klein shirt dress-thrifted/ Faux leather shorts (under)- Forever21/ Target booties/ Fossil watch

This was my new years eve outfit. I really wanted to wear the sequin pant, but waited too long to buy them. I bought this shirt from the thrift store last week, so I felt like it was the perfect new-to-me top to bring in the new year. I wish I could have gotten better photos, but I was rushing all night. I hope you all had an amazing night. Yay for no hangover! lol 

I know 2013 is going to be filled with even more happiness and love as 2012 was! (cheesy I know lol) 

13 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!!! That's SUCH an awesome thrift find. I'm just heading down for a nap - the hangover did not skip me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit, and especially those booties! And yes, hurray for no hangover!!

    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute top! Happy New Year girl!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stripes! Happy New Year!!! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I'm digging that top. Great find!
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com
    identifemi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love that shirtdress - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirt dress on you, so pretty! Happy New Year!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit, I'm in love with your hair *___*

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. great blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shirt dress is really cute and love the red lip! Yay for no hangover :) Happy new year!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it is still a pretty good photo. Loving the dress. very simple yet stylish.

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely dress, sweetie!

    Best wishes for 2013!

    Dora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...