4.19.2012

Summer Time Fine

Summer Time Fine
                                            Summer Time Fine by melodyr

I have two finals and one week of work before my schedule changes and I start enjoying my break.
I wrote a bucket list of things I want to do. 
Like: Go to the Statue of Liberty. I've lived so close my entire life and have never been!
Lots of fairs and flea markets like the Brooklyn Flea and Hester Street Fair
Eat at Jive Turkey. The only place I know of that makes fried turkey..yumm I have to try it!
Go to Central Park more! It really is so nice.
Have picnics.
Coney Island. Six Flags and so much more...
I live so close to NYC about 10 min on the path but I don't take advantage of all the cool stuff I can do! This summer will change that ; )

The above outfits are my inspiration for what I want to wear while doing it all. Loose tops, cut off shorts, sandals, converse, and comfy cute dresses for the day time. And a little more put together look for the night.

What are you up to this summer?!

9 comments:

  1. Love those picks! I'm so jealous you live so close to NYC. When I visited it was such an awesome experience. I can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooooove the first combo!!!

    love your blog!!!
    like to follow each other!!?

    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you've never gone to the Statue of Liberty as a Jersey girl. We always had class trips in elementary school there. Have a great weekend, Melody!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that orange and purple top! Sounds like a great list, which will make for a fabulous summer!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all that cute stuff you've put together up there especially the one on the right!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better be going to Central Park more. It's still my favorite place on earth.
    I love love love the first two outfits. They look so casual, comfy and the first one is rocker chic (I love rocker chic!)

    Good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three outfits!
    I'm now following your blog (:

    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually have the first look, now to get the other two!love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...