6.02.2011

Large photos + My favorite skirt

Tshirt Target Skirt & Sunglasses Forever21 Sandals Some store in Miami

Today I finally went outside and took my own outfit pictures. I still don't have a tripod, I just used to front of the car, as you can see. (I tried to crop out the car but it's not saving.)

It wasn't as weird or scary as I thought. Probably cause I went to this road I know no one really drives through. I think when people did drive by, if they noticed, they were already too far ahead! lol

Also I finally found out how to make my pictures larger. Since sharing is caring I'll tell you how I did it, in case anyone wants to make there pictures larger. All you have to do is upload your pictures, then click Edit HTML and change the width and height size of the image. I'm not sure how everyone else does it but this way seems really easy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melody,thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog and the follow, now I'm following you back:)

    This is a very cute outfit and you look very nice in the red skirt:)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that red skirt!
    Have your great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 03, 2011

    love the new larger pics, the new header, and of course the OOTD! :)

    kimchi girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...