Hey guys! My laptop needs to be fixed and I keep forgetting my camera at home so I haven't been able to update you as much as I want to. I usually post from work
Anywhoo.. Kelly from Enter Kelly just gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award so I just want to say thanks I wish we lived closer so we could meet up!
I'm suppose to share 7 random things about myself so here we go:
1. I'm finally getting better at cooking. I don't do anything fancy but at least I cook on a regular basis.
2. Going along with number 1.. I hate to clean meat. It grosses me out.
3. I've been wanting to get a half sleeve tattoo for about 3 years, but now I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. So instead I'm getting it on my hip/thigh area.
4. I wish I had the time & money to travel for about a month straight just going from place to place. One day.
5. I've been going to school to become an Ultrasound Tech. but that's not what I want to do. At.all! I don't just want to quit though.
6. Like Kelly my favorite food is pasta. I lovee it.
7. Josh and I have been house hunting..I didn't think it would be so hard!
Talk about random. those topics were all over the place. lol
Now I'm passing the award over to
Lauren from A Little Bit of Lacquer. I'm a new follower of hers but quickly one of my favs. She has great style & is a medical student. Style & brains! : )
Whitney from burgundy boots. I would love to raid her closet. I love that she's always honest and open.
Erica from Young and Fabulous She is hilarious and definitely creative. She raps and post vlogs of it sometimes.
If you haven't yet, you should def. check out these ladies blogs.