1.24.2012

Heart Breaks & Promises...

...You've got to show me loovee! 



aannd this is when I gave in and came back inside.. 
Cheap Maggie's Shirt, Thrifted Skirt, Payless Boots, Forever21 Sunglasses

The title is from one of my favorite old school dance songs, Show Me Love. A song that whenever it comes on I want stop what I'm doing and dance. Seriously, it makes me happy. LOL 

I hate that my skirt got completely wrinkled by the time I took these pictures. It looks like I have my panties in a bunch, I swear that's not what's going on. LOL This is what happens when you take your outfit photos at the end of the day. I promise it looked a lot better this morning.
The last photos is when I gave up and came inside. It's cold out there! I really need to start layering more. 

8 comments:

  1. Super cute girl! Black and white is my signature -- and this cranberry accent does it so much justice! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the outfit! Such a cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of that skirt! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red skirt, your outfit is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I just took photos in a skirt and it was wrinkly. I asked my dad to take the photos and he got a few before he headed back inside.

    I do like this look. Your shirt is fun, the added lace to the stripes is very nice! Your hair looks good like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I LOVE that song too...brings me back to middle school! Love the red with the stripes - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great outfit! Love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute outfit! love the skirt. :)

    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...