2.24.2012

Basics

H&M Sweater, Forever21 Dress, Gap Jacket, Palyess Flats, Thrift necklace

I don't like to say I have one specific style. Much like a lot of other girls. It depends on my mood and where/what I'm doing that day. Some days I like to dress up, play around, try new things.. But my basic go to outfit is pretty much simple, jeans and t shirt with a pop of something extra. (accessories, print, or bright color) I guess that's my style? I'm not big on tons and tons of layers, or colors, or prints at once. on myself It looks great other people, I just feel silly. Don't get me wrong I do like to try new things. One trend I'm loving right now, that I would have never thought I would, is print pants. Like LOVE ok slightly obsessed. lol I'm also loving neon and pastels.

How about you, do you have a specific style? What trends are you looking forward to wearing?

Anywhoo.. This is what I wore yesterday for work and class. Below is the same outfit except, those are the shoes I would have worn if I had somewhere fun to go instead.




4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!! Those shoes are killer.
    I'm the same way, my style isn't defined by anything. It's completely random depending on how I feel that day. Though I'm completely 100% in love with button-ups and blouses so those usually make their way into my outfits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that necklace!!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...