3.06.2012

Click Click Click



F21 Top, Sunglasses, Bangles; Charlotte Russe Jeans; Shi by Journeys Boots

When I was a little girl I loved the sounds of heels clicking or bangles clashing together. I thought it was fun to strut my stuff stomp down the hall like it was a runway lol Not so much anymore. Between the heels clicking and my arm party clashing together all day at work, it got to be pretty annoying. But it looks good, so I'm not saying it will be my last time..Maybe I'll just wear a less noisy arm party like this or this.

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way - mostly with bracelets! It gets to be super frustrating so I end up wearing one or none at all :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing dear! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...