7.09.2012

Caught in action



Thrifted blouse similar/ J.Crew shorts via Crossroads Trading similar / Forever21 wedges

When Josh isn't around to take my photos I usually go in the backyard and snap a few using the self timer. Well yesterday a lady that lives in the next building was laying on a hammock reading. At first I was being a wimp and didn't want to go out and take pictures, but then I thought whatever it's my yard I can take pictures of myself if I want to aandd she was facing the other way.. lol 
Then at one point she turned around while I was snapping away and I got super nervous and didn't know what to do or say. But luckily she just smiled and turned back around. 

Do you take your own pictures? Have you ever gotten caught in action?!

P.S. I am loving how tall I look in these photos..Don't be fooled I'm only 5'1 lol

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, being caught while taking photos is the worst. Bah. I do love you in those wedges though! They make your legs look so long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are a very pretty color, I love taking my photos at that angle too and looking so tall although admittedly I'm much taller than 5'1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 10, 2012

    Love that thrifted top! Loose tanks like that are the best for summer and so versatile! I used to have to take my photos by myself and it can get nerve-wracking if people notice. But I'm so used to people looking at me now that I just ignore them and do the photos. :) I'll probably never srr them again anyway. LOL! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow shorts! My hubby always takes my photos, but I still try to take them when the neighbors aren't around! I'm scared they'll start asking questions. And YAY for looking tall :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorts....glad to have found your blog! You did a good job taking pics by by yourself!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts on you! It's always awkward when people catch you taking pictures, they just don't get why you need so many pictures of yourself, haha! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...