7.05.2012

Flowers + Tattoos





On me: Thrift blouse (cuter one here) & purse / F21 Shorts (basically the same pair here) & wedges
On Josh: American Apparel shirt / Gap Shorts/ Sperry Boat Shoes / Breitling Watch 

Josh and I took these yesterday while strolling around Hoboken. We both had the day off from work so instead of being stuck in traffic and going to a crowded beach or pool we chose to stay local. We had brunch and walked up to the pier. Saw a crazy lady walking her cat on a leash..who does that?! lol Had an ice-cream cone from Mr.Softee, which I had to scarf down before it melted all over my hand. How do people get pictures of it in this heat?! Then finished the night watching the fireworks from Josh's friends roof deck. 
How did you spend the fourth of July?!

5 comments:

  1. Love your floral top, you look so pretty! Hope you had a great 4th!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sheer floral top! Just the other day I saw a woman walking her tiny cat on a leash and at first I thought it was a chihuahua, haha!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes!

    you look adorable!

    xx

    http://shoesncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...