8.22.2012

Dots + Red


Pookie & Sebastian top (thrifted) similar/ Charlotte Russe jeans/ DIY Shoes similar/ Target Sunnies

I painted these heels in the beginning of the summer (they used to be brown), but haven't wore them until now. I left them in my mothers house when Josh and I moved in together because I haven't wore them in about 5 years. 

But.. while I was over my mothers house one day I remembered the neon tip shoes I painted (you can see those here and here) and thought why not just paint the entire shoe?! So that's what I did. First I put a white base as a primer, when that dried I just painted over it with red. Viola new shoes! 

7 comments:

  1. You look adorable Melody! Love the polka dot top and I LOVE the painted red shoes, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red shoe project came out great! And I love the polka dot top :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my 2 giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that first photo. Kinda has a vintage feel to it...
    And the red shoes are perfect. Nicely done girl :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh you look fab! I love the red shoes. And the polka-dots. And the red lips. And the sunglasses! Finding old things and refashioning them is the funnest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sheer polka dot top! And the red shoes add a great pop of colour :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. um that is completely brilliant! i never even thought of painting old, boring shoes. and they turned out so well. crafty crafty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...