9.28.2012

Insta-update


Showing off the scarf/vest DIY I saw on Maegan's blog
Freshly done big hair!
Sushi lunch with Josh
Making a leopard print skirt using this skirt as a pattern
What I wore for a fun night out with the girls. 
Finally bought print skinnies! 

Hey guys!! I've been away from the blog world for a little. My computer is being fixed so I don't have any other way to update. Right now I'm doing it from work. But since it's been so long I thought I could at least give you a little update via instagram pictures. 

I should be getting it back today so I'll be back soon! Hope you all have a great weekend!! 


7 comments:

  1. I love the scarf/vest look, so pretty. I can't wait to see the leopard skirt you're making! Have a great weekend Melody! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the vest paired with the scarf!! happy friday beautiful! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vest came out so cute and I'm sure the leopard skirt will be as well! Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a chain link necklace + Chanel print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your insta-updates! I love the hair-do and can't wait to see the leopard skirt and printed pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your computer! It always sucks when you have to take an unintended break from blogging. I love your "big hair". So pretty! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute skinnies! And that sushi looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that leopard vest - SO cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...