10.01.2012

Print jeans & celebrations

Top from a small boutique in Baltimore/ Target jeans/ Payless heels/ Fossil watch

Saturday night my aunt had a big 50th birthday celebration. Let me tell you... she definitely knows how to throw a party! Everyone had so much fun. Friends, family, delicious food, good music and open bar?! Parr--tayy! lol

This is what I wore. Before getting dressed I instagrammed a picture of this outfit because I wasn't sure if it was too spring-y, but Yi-chia assured me that it's not! hahaa thanks girl!

Below is a picture of my aunt Sylvia from Saturday night. Today she turns 50 years old, doesn't she look amazing?! She is also a breast cancer survivor, there was a scary time where we didn't know if she would get to celebrate another birthday. I'm just so happy she beat it and is doing great now. So.. Happy Birthday Diva!! I Love you!

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! She looks amazing! And congrats to her on beating breast cancer - that's always scary.
    Your outfit is amazing! Those pants are awesome and that top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those jeans at Target - and now I wish I bought them! They look so cute on you! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your shirt.
    Your aunt looks fabulous. I'm glad you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the entire look and love your shirt! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you're welcome! LOVE the outfit, you look so pretty. Glad you decided to wear it. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...