3.18.2013

Two tone





Forever 21 jacket (not online anymore but they have lots of other cute options) & top/ Charlotte Russe jeans & booties/ Karen Millen denim jacket (thrifted) 

Can I just start by saying I looveee this jacket!! I recently bought it from Forever 21 and have been wearing it basically everyday since I received it in the mail. I've wanted a new leather jacket for a long time now and this one had everything I wanted it one and the price was right on. I know I'll be wearing it for Spring with pretty dresses for a badass mixed with sweet girly look... Ooohh I can't wait!! lol 

I bought this shirt the same day as the jacket, obviously I'm really into two toned clothing so this shirt was a no brainer. The lace on the back is an added touch of awesome-ness. 

Follow Happiness & Love

Shop my store! 


7 comments:

  1. great jacket and love that lace back too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty blouse with the lace. Love the layers, especially that jacket!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace detail on that blouse is SO pretty! Can't wait to see all the ways you style the jacket.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Avon Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket, as I've mentioned before, is SO AWESOME. And I love that shirt - the lace is so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blouse is so pretty! I love the black lace detail on the back. And that jacket is cute! I haven't gotten anything two toned yet, but I'm thinking I should soon! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally obsessed with your jacket. And your blouse is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is AMAZING! Love that blouse as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...