3.15.2013

Planning & Packing

Untitled #58

Ever since Josh and I decided we were going Marrakesh I've been researching everything, one of the first things I read was it's an Islamic country and the woman dresses very modestly. Of course I want to be respectful of their culture and don't want to offend anyone or have people staring at me all day. 

So I'm thinking loose and light weight maxi dresses and pants, a denim jacket for night-time, booties, converse, and a crossbody bag. In my head I'm picturing hippie-chic, kinda like a Free People catalog. Hopefully I look hippie-chic and not like a homeless person lol 

Follow Happiness & Love  

Shop my store! 

3 comments:

  1. That maxi dress is so pretty, you would look gorgeous in it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat that you're going to Marrakesh! That maxi dress is gorgeous!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Avon Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So excited for you. I love love to travel and would love to travel to Morocco soon. I'm actually planning a solo trip but I haven't figured out where. I def want some sun and beach. ps. giveaway on my blog! Xo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...