9.09.2013

Insta-outfits + Weekend fun

Outfits
Vintage floral pencil skirt: For sale in my shop/Thrifted Sisley top
Vintage shirt-dress/ F21 faux leather
Flea market dress (worn as a top)/ F21 shorts/ Zara sweater 

Fun
Getting my nose pierced in the Village
Late night selfie with my bestie
New York strolling with my niece

This weekend was a lot of fun. It involved a lot of relaxing, hanging out with friends & family, plus shopping for my store. I also dyed my hair and pierced my nose! You can't tell in the photo, but my hair is a dark auburn color. Now we're back to Monday and back to work..Weekends, you go by way to fast. 

But I took off work tomorrow so Josh and I are going to have a fun day in the city. Follow me on instagram for some Lincoln Center NYFW style post! 




3 comments:

  1. Ahh so exciting you got your nose pierced! and can't wait to see a good shot of the hair :) Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...