10.27.2013

Chi-town

Getaway


Earlier this week, Josh and I spent a few days in Chicago. Before we left I put together an inspiration board of what I plan to pack and wear on the plane ride.

Comfortable clothes are key when traveling. I always like to wear stretchy pants, an oversized sweater or cardigan, and easy slip on and off footwear. I knew it was going to be freezing in Chicago-- so I packed sweaters, beanies, and my favorite new booties from Clarks. (P.S. My obsession with purchasing new booties for Fall has finally been fulfilled thanks to Josh!)

I'll be back later this week with some actual photos from Chicago. Have you been or are from there? We had such a good time, were freezing most of the time, but had fun. lol


2 comments:

  1. I love Chicago, although I've only ever been in the winter time so I always freeze my butt off. I'm loving your comfortable travel style - oversized sweaters always save the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to chicago once and for a very brief trip. I would love to go back and explore the city more. Hope you're having fun!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...