10.29.2013

The Windy City

The skyline in the reflection of the "bean"


kinda trippy inside the bean.






I wanted these so bad, but they were too small. 

We found a few awesome vintage stores. I wanted to pick up so many things but I didn't have any room in my suitcase : /

I took my camera out only one day we were in Chicago. You can see more photos of the other day on my instagram. We spent two days wandering the streets, visiting tourist spots, shopping, and eating way too much. Have you ever had Chicago style pizza?! I ate it for lunch and was literally stuffed until the next day! lol I had a great time, it was nice to just have a week off from everything. 

The weekend I got back home, I had a little All For You.. party at my house. More on that in a few days..

6 comments:

  1. That's always the worst part about shopping during your travels - having to fit it all in the suitcase! Going to pack light for my next vacation. ;)

    Sounds like you had a really, really good time! Love the pictures - the fall foliage in the backdrop is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww looks like you guys had such a great time. Next time you visit, you should bring an empty suitcase to bring home all your new stuff in. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics and it seems like an wonderful place!! You look pretty!! :)

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so amazing!! love the bean photos!! :D i wanna visit chicago one day!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome, I'd love to go to Chicago one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh love my city! Fall is a great time to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...