11.18.2013

Playing favorites: Plaid



BDG t-shirt/ All For You...vintage skirt/ Charlotte Russe shoes

These photos are from this past weekend, when my best friend Malika agreed to help me take photos of the new items for my store. I don't really wear heels a lot, so it was fun to get a chance to strut around for a little while. This skirt is definitely one of my favorites in the shop right now. I'm sure you've noticed plaid/ tartan print is pretty big right now. 

How do you feel about plaid.. are you loving it just as much as I am? I'm even forcing it onto Josh lol 

Shop this skirt + lots more HERE

4 comments:

  1. I am all about the plaid this season! That skirt is so cute!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this plaid skirt, you look amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt and wish it fit me! You look fantastic in it! And I am still obsessed with the plaid/tartan trend. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic and you're totally rocking the plaid!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...