10.19.2014

Three ways to wear: Fringe

Untitled #82
shoes from Dolce Vita | skirt from H&M | purse from Overstock 

Hey hey hey!! I'm bacckk..  If you follow me on Instagram, you know what I've been up to since my last post. If you don't, you should! : ) 

Let's jump right in. When I saw Oliva Palermo wearing this suede fringe skirt I fell in love! I immediately thought, I need it. But my quick second thought was, where in the world am I going to wear a suede fringe midi skirt?! It doesn't really fit into my everyday life as an sonogram technician. 

So naturally I started thinking of ways to wear the fringe trend that works for everyday work/errands. I hit Polyvore and came up with three different looks that I would totally wear in a second. Boots and a bag are the easiest ways to mix in trendy item. I picked the fringe skirt, because it's a fun option for a night out, and it's a jersey material so you can dress it up or down. 

What do you think?! Are you loving fringe? What are some of the items you've been loving this season?

4 comments:

  1. Love these looks!! I think out of the 3, I 'd probably wear the fringe bag :) xx

    Thrive on Novelty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all 3!! But I think I'm swayed to number 1 more because of the plaid dress. But I swear I'd wear all 3. Great styling choices! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm personally a big fan of peacelove-melody blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...