2.02.2011

01




tshirt: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Shii
Accessories: Aldos

I started off the challenge pretty simple. I just added the belt over my sweater to make it a little more interesting..what do you think? yay or nay?! These boots are the only pair I have that actually have some grip on the bottom and since it's been snowing and now raining, the streets are seriously slippery! I'm probably going to be wearing these for a while. This crazy weather has been getting everyone right?! I can't wait til it's finally nice out!

I know the 2nd picture is really blurry but I didn't like any of the others.. I took these late last night after class & I was dead tired. I should wake up early & take them in the morning. But I'm really lazy in the morning, so I won't promise anything.

2 comments:

  1. I think the outfit looks great! A belt always does wonders.

    I'm not loving the outfit i'm wearing today but I will post it tonight to stick with the program lol

    Oh and did you hear the groundhog didn't see his shadow? C'mon Spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Did it really?! Yess!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...