2.15.2011

15/30

Tshirt: {under dress} Target
Dress: J.Crew
Boots: Shii
Accessories: gift from Josh

I really wish I had more colors going on today and the boots I think make it look a little weird. I like the top half and just.. ehh ok with the bottom lol The day before the challenge started I was running around looking for a pair of oxford flats & of course no place had my size. They would have went so much better..Don't you hate when that happens?

Completely different... but sheesh I can't believe how long my hair has gotten! Not so long ago it was at the top of my shoulders {ex. the picture on the side of me and Josh} when it was that short I made clip in extensions & I would wear them all the time!  Even though my hair is long now I kinda want it longer. lol So I think I'm going to make some more soon! I'll show you guys how I make them : )

2 comments:

  1. I love that you quit the 30/30 on Day 6 the first time. I feel better. You look fantastic, and so different in each outfit. I felt I was losing myself in the challenge. Maybe Spring -- I might be a little more educated by then in remixing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweetie! Thanks for following my blog! I love tattoos!=) I wish you can make your photos bigger though...have a great day! I am following back=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...