2.14.2011

Happy Valentines

I'm so sorry for the crappy picture I have no idea
how to turn it around.. It might be because I took it on my phone.

White tshirt: Target
Plaid shirt: ?
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Shii
Accessories: Forever21


Unfortunately Josh has food poisoning {I swear it wasn't from my cooking! hahaa} He's been in bed all day! Poor thing. I was originally planning on cooking dinner but the only thing he's been able to eat is soup and crackers. We've been together for about 4 years now and we never really celebrate Valentine's Day anyway, so it's really no biggie.

Josh has always been the type to not give me gifts on Valentine's Day {or my birthday} but instead give me a gift the week before or after or just a random day of the week. Of course in the beginning I was all what the hell is that about?! but he's just not the romantic lovey dovey type and that's ok with me. If he can live with me not being able to cook, I'm ok with getting random gifts sometimes lol Last week I came home to a pair of new boots, he said "here you go. Happy Valentines" lol

Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...