4.19.2011

Vacation Pictures.

Sorry for being MIA lately. I just been tryin to get as much studying in cause finals are coming up. I can't wait til it's all over! All I keep thinking about is vacation, I cannot wait til be away from work and school for almost 2 weeks! No 6am alarm, work, school or responsibiltiess!! ahhhh can't wait!

I haven't been taking many pictures so I'll show you guys some pictures from my past vacations.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Josh & I about to go parasailing. Mexico

Josh and I zip-lining. Mexico


Montreal
{He was picking his nose lol--such a goofball!}


Josh & I at a music festival in Montreal
Miami beach
ps that's the farthest I go in the ocean lol

My sister & I in Miami
It's a funny picture but I included it cause it was a fun night
and brought back good memories! : )

4 comments:

  1. What fun pictures! I really want to try zip-linig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for miami, thats where i love :) great pics!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so envious of those pictures and that weather! Looks like a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to take an island vacation somewhere. The zip-lining photo is awesome. And you look so cute in the last photo/ Your dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...