10.04.2011

Save the boobies

I'm sure you know that October is Breast Cancer awareness month. I don't talk about it enough but Breast Cancer has had a big impact in my family. My grandmother and aunt on my mothers side are both survivors. That's why I have the Hope tattoo on my arm. Both went through all the cemotherapy and my grandmother had to have one breast removed. Thankfully today they are both doing well!

This year I decided to raise money with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and also participate in the walk. If you live in New Jersey, the walk is on October 16th in Jersey City at Lincoln Park. We can walk together! The money that's raised helps women in so many ways. They help patients get a ride to treatment centers or a free place to stay during their treatment, access to mammograms, free resources and any support they need. And of course research for ways to prevent or cure breast cancer.

So I'm asking if you can, please make a donation. All you have to do is click here. It takes 2 mintues and you can donate any amount you want. Everything counts. Thanks a ton! Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...