10.05.2011

Silk scarf

Shirt:F21 Pants:Joyce Leslie Boots:Shi by Journeys Scarf:Turkey tutorial from Keiko lynn Bangles & Necklace:F21

This silk scarf is one of my favorite things I bought while on vacation. It's actually pretty big so I've worn it a few different ways already. Scarfs are quickly becoming my favorite accessory. There are so many different ways to wear them and in my opinion they instantly make a plain outfit better.

I had Josh take these pictures in the hallway of our building. I always want to take pictures here cause I like the brick wall, but I get nervous to go out alone cause our neighbor comes in and out a lot. It might be a little awkward if he sees me alone with a chair trying to take pictures of myself. lol

4 comments:

  1. such a chic and cute outfit!! love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares about your neighbor? That brick wall is too cool not to take photos there! I totally agree with you about scarves. At first I was not so sure I could get away with the scarf on the head look but it works. You look super cute and love the outfit!
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://sites.google.com/site/pczeros/Home/ultimos-visitantes-pcz.xml

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the scarf!
    I guess you gotta do what you have to do for an awesome pic! lol

    Practically Coffee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...