9.20.2013

Edgy flowers.




Forever21 jacket/ Vintage dress (thrifted)/ Charlotte Russe booties

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago, but I had to put it back on and snap some pictures for the blog. It's so simple-- just a jacket, dress, and booties. But the mix of floral and leather, I love! I didn't really do anything big when I wore this, I was out of the house for just a few hours. Don't you hate when you waste a good outfit like that?! This might need a repeat. LOL 

Anywhoo.. it's Friday!! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?! 

7 comments:

  1. Wow you got that jacket a Forever 21 love the contrasting tones. Super cool.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket gives the outfit some edge! I repeat outfits all the time if I feel like I "wasted it" or if it's just a really cute outfit. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Style Lately Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely a repeat! Love the combination of tough and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate. I feel like I wasted an outfit if I don't get to go out in it all that much lol. Such a cute combo on you!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mixed media jacket! I'm actually a fan of the cooler weather so I'm always looking for interesting outerwear to add to my wardrobe :)

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable and chic. Love that jacket!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're lookin' so fab in this outfit...so I'm glad you decided to post it! =) Love the florals paired with the hard edge of the jacket
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...