9.25.2013

Currently Lovin'

Sweater x Skirt x Booties

One look. All of my favorites right now. I have been loving the sweater & skirt combo. Especially a slightly oversize sweater and frilly skirt. It's prefect for this time of year. Throw in my obsession with cut-out booties and a perfect Michael Kors tote, you've got a pretty bad ass look. (IMO)

Of course, I' m still obsessed with cut out booties. (As seen here and here.) I finally bought a pair online, but when I received them they didn't fit. Biggest heart break! So I sold them to my sister. I didn't want to wait another week or two for a new pair. I'm about instant gratification. I need them now. lol

Hope everyone is having a great week! 



3 comments:

  1. The anchor sweater is really cute! I hope you can find another pair of booties asap!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sept. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater and those booties!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely LOVING this outfit, I especially love the skirt. So chic!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...