9.29.2013

Spruced up Sweater






Gap Sweater (Josh's)/ Forever21 Pants, Sunglasses, & Necklace (I think)/ Shoedazzle Shoes

I've already shared my love for fun sweaters here, but plain ones do not have to be boring. By adding a statement necklace, bold lip, and fun shoes you instantly "glam up" a plain sweater. I borrowed this one from Josh, which I do a lot during the Fall and Winter. 

How weird is it that it looks like I have two different shoes on? lol I promise I don't, but for some reason the right has bigger black spots than the left. A little odd, but I like it. 

Enough rambling, I have to get ready to shoot some new clothes for my store!! 

5 comments:

  1. I love your sweater and your necklace is so pretty with it! haha so unique how your shoes have slightly different spots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute and comfy and I love those shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plain sweaters and jazzing them up! Although the sweater needs a crew neck if I want to wear a necklace because I hate the cold metal against my skin during the winter. Too cold!! LOL. Love those cute flats! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are great! And I love men's clothing in the fall and winter. Just something so comforting about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a great look.
    love the red lip!
    :)
    vanessa
    http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...