10.01.2013

New in Store + Giving back



Hey guys! There's been a shop update with some new sweaters, blazers, and shirts. Check it out HERE.
I also want to let everyone know that for the month of October, all proceeds from All For You.. will be donated to American Cancer Society for Making Strides against Breast Cancer. 

Today marks the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness month and I want to do everything I can to help other women beat this disease. My grandmother and aunt are both Breast Cancer survivors so this is very important for myself and my family. I've started up a team and am walking on October 20th in Central Park. (If anyone is in the area come walk with me!) If you would like, you can join my team and/or make a donation HERE

You can find an event in your area HERE.

Thanks for your support! : ) 

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful that you're donating the proceeds! My aunt is a breast cancer survivor too. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    PayPal Cash Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great initiative :) Breast cancer has affected so many people I know, it's great that there are so many ways to give back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...