9.13.2013

Gypsy



Forever21 silk tank (thrifted)/ Target slouchy pant/ Charlotte Russe booties/ Aldo Purse/ Lilxurious head-chain


This is what I wore when Josh and I spent the day in the city on Tuesday. It was such a fun day! We started off with coffee and music at home while we got ready. Once in the city, we stopped into Urban Outfitters, (we can never just walk by! lol) We then went to the Chelsea Market, both of our first time. It's such a cool place with so many different places to eat. I went with fried chicken + biscuit, Josh went with roast beef sandwich. I can't wait to go back to try some other places. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you're in New York.

Then we finally headed over to Lincoln Center. It was my first time ever going for Fashion Week and I had a blast. But I honestly thought there would be more people around. Maybe since it was the time of day or because it was already the 6th day..? I'm not sure, but it was still fun to snap some pictures, hang out, and meet new people. I broke out of my shell and actually talked to other people besides Josh. One thing about me is that I'm really shy and a little awkward in person. lol So I'm happy I didn't let anxiety get the best of me and just had fun. I will for sure be going next season!

8 comments:

  1. You are just so cute. I LOVE those pants on you.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally shy too! I would LOVE to go to Fashion Week next time too. I've read something about needing to get a press pass? I dunno, but I need to figure out how to get into the shows. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and the boho feel of it :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome time! You are totally rocking that outfit :) I love the pants and your head-piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowy pants! This boho outfit is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...