6.11.2011

Bright Pink + Stripes

Shirt Cheap Maggie's Dress as a skirt Montreal last seen here Necklace forever21

This was really suppose to go up yesterday but I was out with Josh all day. Well at the dentist with him most of the day cause he had to get a tooth pulled. Ugh I do not want to go through that! Poor thing is in pain. Since then he's been drugged up and sleeping. Not really a good thing the drugged up part especially for Josh. I'll explain that another time.


Anywhoo.. this is probably one of my favorite outfits. There's something about bright pink and stripes that I'm really loving. It might just be bright pink I'm loving lately cause I'm dying to get my hands on a bright pink blazer. I'm determined to find one. at the right price cause I'm broke! lol

Have a Great Weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I would love a pink blazer as well - the bright colours are so perfect for summer :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit...pink skirt plus stripes...can't go wrong there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally digging striped tops with solid bottoms right now so of course I love this outfit. And your necklace is sooo awesome. I collect animal jewelry, and I especially like owls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white stripes go extremely well with bright colours! Love the necklace :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable look! so chic. love the pop of coral and the awwwwwesome owl necklace! i want :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why this is one of your favorite outfits, it's chic and easy!
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...