3.05.2013

Ombre stripes




Theory sweater (thrifted)/ Rich and Skinny jeans (thrifted)/ Charlotte Russe booties

My hair is getting super long! I don't know how it's growing so fast but it is. It hasn't been this long since I was about 13 years old. Usually once it gets a little past my shoulders I get bored and cut it all off. I think all of the pretty hairstyles on Pinterest has kept me from doing that this time.

I heard once that if you don't wash your hair a lot it will grow faster and I only wash my hair once a week-- usually Friday nights. (gross? lol) It doesn't get oily or greasy until like day 4 or 5 and by then I'm tired from work and school that I just use dry shampoo and put it in a top knot. Now you know my secret.. if I have a top knot that means it's time for a wash! lol

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard that before about hair growing faster if you don't wash it. I have to wash my hair daily or it gets so greasy!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your long hair! I have to wash my hair daily or I just feel really weird, haha. But my hair grows so fast anyway.. I have to cut it every 2-3 months!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, before you even said anything I was going to say your hair is SO long!!!
    It's beautiful though. And I'm jealous you can go a week without a wash. I can only get away with 2 days (

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, your hair is looooong!! And gorgeous. And look at you rocking those purple pants!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love!! = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...